Our Mercy girls are sending Compassionate Service to all the people that we usually visit weekly. Our hearts are with you as we all are living differently!!! Keep your spirits up…love differently…care differently…show your kindness differently!!!
SEND YOUR PICTURE OR VIDEO to: email@example.com (make a greeting card, play a board game, do your favorite activity, say “Hi”)
Sydney Laniak, 11th
Michaela Monile, 11th
Hi Everyone! I know this quarantine has been hard on everyone, but I’m just here to remind you of the positives and be your virtual friend.
- Self healing time
- More time to read
- Good time to learn a new skill (I have been taking up cooking, but drawing is something I’ve been looking into)
- Good time to catch up on much needed sleep
- Time to write a letter to my friends
What I have been doing:
- Eating (I dropped my diet -oops)
- Spending time with my family
- Catching up on school work
- Getting baby pigs (they are very cute)
- Cuddling with my cat
- Reading more books
- Working out more (in the comfort of my room)
- Appreciating nature
- Cleaning EVERYTHING
- Watching house remodeling – very therapeutic I highly recommend
- Self evaluations to see where I can improve
- Working on stuff for the Civil Air Patrol
And sooo much more.
I hope you are all happy and finding the bright side to all of this, if you ever want a good book to read, I highly recommend Harry Potter, and To Kill a Mockingbird. Have a great day!
With love and care,
Katherine Longuil 🙂 (9th grade)